COVID-19 Office Procedures
Please be advised that we have made some changes to our office policies and procedures to ensure the safety of both our patients and staff. Our offices will be operating under a modified schedule providing limited services. Certain procedures will not be performed until we have received clearance from the New Jersey Dental Association and the State Department of Health. We will be following all CDC and American Dental Association regulations, in addition to our normal sanitation techniques.Dentists, Hygienists and Assistants will be wearing face shields and N95 masks. Our front desk staff will also be wearing masks. Please note that our offices will be operating under limited staffing to ensure proper social distancing, so we do ask for your patience at this time.
- When you arrive to the office for your appointment, please remain in your vehicle and call the office to let us know you are in the parking lot.
- We will then notify you when to come into the office for your scheduled appointment.
- Face coverings are required to be worn in the office.
- Upon entering the office, your temperature will be taken and you will be instructed to wash your hands and rinse with mouth wash. If anyone experiences a fever above 100° their appointment will be rescheduled.
- Waiting room seating is unavailable at this time. If you come to your appointment with a guest, we kindly ask they wait in the car due to New Jersey's current building occupancy limitations.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Your scheduled appointment time has been reserved specifically for you. If you need to change your appointment, we request 48 hours advance notice, otherwise a $50 charge will be applied. Exceptions to this can be determined on an individual basis according to circumstances.
Our office is committed to helping you maximize your insurance benefits. Because insurance policies vary greatly, we can only estimate your coverage in good faith, but cannot guarantee coverage due to the complexities of insurance contracts. Your estimated patient portion must be paid at the time of service. As a service to our patients, we will bill insurance companies for services and allow them 45 days to render payment. After 60 days, you are responsible for the entire balance, paid in full. If you have any questions, our courteous staff is always available to answer them.